- The case of IDA pension for second spell of service is listed on dated 19-7-2013
- The case of dearness pension for the period from 1-4-2004 to 31-12-2005 is listed on dated 10-7-2013
- The case of full parity on 20 years service since 1-1-2006 with associate group is listed on dated 25-7-2013
- The case of omission of pro-rata in rule 37, para-3 and 37A, sub-rule-8 of CCS Pension rule-1972 is in process of filing in the CAT-Delhi . As date declared , the same will be intimated.
- The case of providing membership in the MTNL GPF Fund/Trust ( which is incorporated since 24-3-2005 ) is in process of filing in the CAT-Delhi . As date announce , the same will be intimated .
- The information is yet to receive from Commissioner Income-Tax regarding Income tax rebate on the amount provisioned for pension contribution .
- The case of reserves/ deposits which is to be deposited in the Pension Fund is in process to file in the High Court.
Be united against the victimization and for achieving of common goal of pro-rata pensioner
The truth may be an attempt to murder but it shall never die
The work shop will be conducted in the third week of June-2013 and join for further line of action of the members of Pro-Rata Pensioners Association
It is assured , the day of winning is waiting for you
Why pro-rata pensioners are eligible for Dearness Pension for the period from 1-4-2005 to 31-12-2005?
- It is specifically recommended by the Fifth Central Pay Commission in para 105.11 in their report the DA should be converted into Dearness pay/Pension each time the CPI increases by 50% over the basic index used by the last Pay commission.
- As per F.No.105/1/2004-1C, Govt. of India, Ministry of finance, Department of expenditure, Dated 1-3-2004 para-3 “To ensure that pensioners retiring between 1-4-2004 to 31-1-2005 do not face any loss in fixation of pension , as a special dispensation in their case, DA equal to 50% of the basic pay would be treated as basic pay for the purpose of computation in respect of basic pay received by them prior to 1-4-2004. Consequently, element of dearness pension will exist only for pensioners retired / retiring from Govt. of India up to 31-3-2004“.
- As per OM no: 41/13/2005-P&PW(G),Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel ,Public grievances & Pension , Department of Pension & Pension Welfare , Dated 1-2-2006 (a) Existing pensioners/Family pensioners drawing pension/family pension on dated 1-4-2004 are entitled (1)Basic pension/Family pension, (2) plus Dearness pension/Dearness family pension i.e. Dearness relief equivalent to 50% of Basic pension/family pension as on 1-4-2004, (3) plus Dearness Relief on both (1) & (2)……………….we are asking for (3).
- Reference to letter no:2-3/pen/MTNL/Pro-rata/Dearness Pension , o/o The Pr. Controller of communication Accounts ,Govt. of India , Ministry of communication & IT , Department of Telecom, Prasad Nagar, New Delhi-110005 , dated 8-2-2012 “ Admissibility of Dearness Pension in case of Pro-rata pensioners of MTNL” and seems to refuse to make the payment of DP.
- As per the order issued by the Secy. to govt. of India Rajni Rajdan clarify the term ‘Emolument’ will mean ‘Pay’ as defined in FR 9 (21)(a)(1) and will include Dearness pay .
- As per Rule-33 of CCS (pension) Rule,1972 defines “ Emolument for pension include only ‘Basic Pay’ ( substantive or officiating ) stagnation increment, dearness pay, and non-practicing allowance but does not include special allowance , personal pay , deputation allowance “
- Page-243 of Swami’s Publication-2008 “Pro-rata pension is admissible for lesser qualifying service but after completing 10 years of qualifying service. The amount of pension will be proportionate to the amount admissible for qualifying service of 33 years and subject to a minimum of Rs: 1,913/-p.m.”. Means the DP is included.
- In no case a pension granted shall be less than 1,913/- per mensem and for classes of pension, the method of determination of pension is same –Rule-49 of CCS (pension) Rule,1972.
- The Gazette of India dated 29-8-2008,OM No: 38/37/08-P&PW(A) para-12 which has accepted by the Govt. of India “ it is clearly mentioned the DP will include at the time of computation of revision of pension as per sixth CPC
- The OA is filed in the Pr.CAT-Delhi and next date of listing is 10-5-2013.
- THE PERMANENT GOVT.SERVANT BORN IN THE PENSIONABLE SERVICE TRANSFERRED TO ABSORBED IN THE CONVERTED GOVT. DEPTT IN THE PSU, HAS THE RIGHT OF PENSION TILL THE SUPERANNUATION IN THE SERVICE.
- OPTION EXECUTED BY DOT AT THE TIME OF ABSORPTION – IN THE OPTION “B” ‘TO BE GOVERNED BY THE RULES OF MTNL IN RESPECT OF THE PAYABLE TO ME AT THE TIME OF MY RETIREMENT FROM THE NIGAM. IN RESPECT OF MY SERVICE UNDER THE CENTRAL GOVT. , I OPT TO DRAW PRO-RATA MONTHLY PENSION TILL MY ABSORPTION IN MTNL”.
- NOTE NO:3 0F THE OPTION LETTER : “ OPTEES UNDER (B) SHALL BE ENTITLED FOR PENSIONARY BENEFITS AVAILABLE UNDER PSU”.
- OM NO: 40-19/2000-PEN(T), DATED 21-11-2000 BY DOT,GOVT OF INDIA “ GRANT OF PENSION AND OTHER RETIREMENT BENEFITS TO MTNL EMPLOYEES”. CONSEQUENT UPON THE ABSORPTION OF GROUP ‘C’ AND ’D’ EMPLOYEES IN MTNL……….WHO RETIRE WHILE ON DEEMED DEPUTATION……..MTNL IS EXPECTED TO TAKE APPROPRIATE STEPS TO CREATE PENSION FUND AS PER OM NO:4/14/2000-P&PW(D) OF DEPTT OF PENSION AND PENSION WELFARE , DATED 1-6-2000………WORK OUT THE LUMP SUM AMOUNT ( PRO-RATA PENSION / SERVICE GRATUITY/TERMINAL GRATUITY/DCRG FOR THE SERVICE IN GOVT UP TO THE DATE OF TRANSFER FOR ABSORPTION) DUE FROM GOVT AS ONE TIME PAYMENT AS PER OM NO:4/8/85 DATED 30-10-1986 BY MINISTRY OF PENSION AND PENSION WELFARE……..MTNL SHOULD SETTLE THE PENSION CASES AND MAKE THE PAYMENTS FROM THEIR RESOURCES WHICH SHALL BE ADJUSTED ONCE THE PENSION FUND IS CREATED BY MTNL.
- MTNL IS PAYING PENSION ON IDA PAY SCALES TO THE DOT EMPLOYEE ABSORBEE THROUGH ITS PENSION CELL AS PER THE ABOVE SAID LETTER TO THE OPTEES “A” ONLY .
- AS PER OM NO:4/14/2000- P& PW (D), DATED 1-6-2000 “ FOR THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT OF PENSION , THE CONCERNED PSU/AB ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE APPROPRIATE STEPS TO CREATE PENSION FUND AND INVEST THE DEPOSITS ( RESERVES OF RS.10K CRORES APPX. ON DATED 1-11-1998 ) IN THE FUND PRUDENTLY AND/OR TAKE SUCH OTHER ACTION THAT THEY MAY CONSIDER NECESSARY SO THAT THE PENSION FUND COULD BECOME VIABLE TO MEET THE DEMAND ON ACCOUNT OF PENSION ,GRATUITY, COMMUTATION,DR ON PENSION ETC.”. GOVT AND PSU HAS TO ENSURE PAYMENT OF PENSION TO ABSORBEES, AS AND WHEN THEY RETIRE FROM PSU/AB AND THERE IS NO RELAXATION ON THIS PROVISION
- AS PER THE PRESIDENTIAL ORDER ISSUED BY DOT AT THE TIME ABSORPTION OF PARA-8 “FOR THE PERIOD OF SERVICE RENDERED IN THE MTNL FROM THE DATE OF PERMANENT ABSORPTION HE/SHE WILL BE ENTITLED TO ALL THE BENEFITS ADMISSIBLE TO THE CORRESPONDING EMPLOYEES OF THE SAID ORGANISATION AND CONTINUE TO BE GOVERNED BY ITS RULES IN ALL RESPECT “. ……….” “ WHY THE MTNL DISCRIMINATE IN THE ABSORBEES ON THE GROUND OF OPTION ‘A’ AND ‘B’ AND IDA SCALE PENSION WITH MTNL GPF FUND TO OPTEE’A’ AND EPF TO OPTEE ‘B’. IT IS THE CLEAR VOILATION OF ARTICLE-14 OF CONSTITUTION OF INDIA .
- AS PER OM NO:28/10/84-PENSION UNIT , GOI , DEPTT OF PERSONAL & ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS PARA-5 WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN SANCTIONED OR HAVE RECEIVED PRO-RATA RETIREMENT BENEFITS OR OTHER TERMINAL BENEFITS FOR THEIR PAST SERVICE WILL HAVE OPTION EITHER ………” TO RETAIN SUCH BENEFITS AND IN THAT EVENT THEIR PAST SERVICE WILL NOT QUALIFY FOR PENSION UNDER PSU/AB …..OR….. TO COUNT THE PAST SERVICE IN THE QUALIFYING PENSIONABLE SERVICE FOR PENSION ON THE PSU/AB , THE ABSORBED EMPLOYEE HAS TO LEAVE THE PRO-RATA BENEFITS “ . IN CASE OF OPTEE ‘A’, THEIR PAST SERVICE IS COUNTED IN PSU (MTNL) FOR QUALIFYING PENSIONABLE SERVICE.
- AS PER SUB RULE-3 OF RULE 37 OF CCS PENSION RULE 1972 ,” WHERE THERE IS A PENSION SCHEME IN A BODY CONTROLLED BY THE CENTRAL GOVT IN WHICH THE GOVT SERVANT IS ABSORBED . HE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO EXERCISE OPTION EITHER TO COUNT THE SERVICE RENDERED UNDER THE CENTRAL GOVT IN THAT BODY (PSU SAY MTNL)FOR PENSION ..OR..TO RECEIVE PRO-RATA RETIREMENT BENEFITS FOR THE SERVICE RENDERED UNDER THE CENTRAL GOVT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ORDER ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL GOVT”.IT IS AGAIN CLEAR.
- EVEN OM NO:4/18/87-P&PW OF GOI DATED 5-7-1989 HAS ALSO FOLLOWED THE OM DATED 30-10-1986 WHICH ACCORDS THE PAYMENT OF PENSION BY MTNL TO ABSORBED EMPLOYEES.
- AS PER OM NO: 4/14/2001-P&PW(D) OF GOI DATED 19-9-2003 WITH REFERENCE TO OM DATED 10-2-1998…….” THOSE WHO OPTED FOR PENSIONARY BENEFITS OF COMBINED SERVICE OF CENTRAL GOVT AND PSU ON RESULT OF CONVERSION OF PSU…….SHALL BE ENTITLED FOR CORRESPONDING PRESUMPTIVE CDA PAY SCALES FOR WORKING OUT BASIC PENSION IN CDA SCALES”. IT IS FOR OPTEE ‘A’ IN MTNL.
- AS PER ORDER NO: CCA/PEN/GR.B/ABSORPTION/2004/15 OF DOT DATED 6-12-2004 AND LETTER DATED 10-12-2004 OF MTNL , THE ABSORBED EMPLOYEE IN MTNL HAS RECIEVED THE PENSION FROM PR.CCA PARSAD NAGAR ON CDA PAY SCALES AS PER ABOVE RARA-11. BUT DUE TO PENSION ON IDA IN MTNL , THEY SURRENDERED THE CDA PENSION AND CANCELLED THE PPO ISSUED BY THE DOT-GOI AND SHIFTED TO IDA PENSION BY COUNTING OF THEIR PAST SERVIVE IN THE MTNL. FINALLY , THEY ARE GETTING PENSION ON IDA PAY SCALES FROM MTNL . SURPRISINGLY EVEN SOME OF THE EMPLOYEE WHO DID NOT WORK EVEN ONE DAY IN MTNL AND GETTING PENSION ON IDA PAY SCALES. WHILE THOSE ABSORBEES WHO ARE WORKING IN MTNL AND COMPLETED QUALIFYING PENSIONABLE SERVICE IN MTNL OF MORE THAN TEN YEARS OF SERVICE , ARE NOT GETTING PENSION ON IDA PAY SCALE . IT IS AGAIN VOILATION OF ARTICLE-14 OF CONSTITUTION OF INDIA .
- THE SAME PROVISION MENTIONED IN THE RULE 37A OF CCS PENSION RULE 1972 AND SAME IS ORDERED BY THE MEMBER SERVICES-DOT TIME TO TIME TO FOLLOW THE GOVT ORDER.
- THE HONOURABLE DOUBLE BENCTH OF PR.CAT-DELHI LISTEN THE FACTS AND ACCEPTED , THE NEXT DATE IS 19-7-2013.
BE UNITED TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL , WHILE ONE AM AND ONE DET IS VICTIMISING THE GENERAL SECY , BUT THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED TO BREAK THE UNITY OF PRPA.
WHO CAN BECOME THE MEMBER
- ALL PERMANENT CENTRAL GOVT SERVANT BORN IN THE PENSIONABLE SERVICE WHO OPTED FOR PRO-RATA MONTHLY PENSION FOR THE PERIOD OF SERVICE RENDERED IN THE CENTRAL GOVT OF INDIA AND TRANSFERRED TO ABSORB IN THE CONVERTED GOVT DEPTT INTO PSU.
- ALL GROUP A,B,C,D CAN BECOME THE MEMBER.
- DOT EMPLOYEE ABSORBED IN THE MTNL
- YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION OF RS:100/-
- LEGAL SUBSCRIPTION FOR COURT CASES RS:1,000/- FOR GROUP A,B,C.
- LEGAL SUBSCRIPTION FOR COURT CASES RS:500/- FOR GROUP D.
BODY OF WORKING
- TEN MEMBERS OF WORKING BODY ( PRESIDENT,VICE-PRESIDENT,GENERAL SECRETARY, ASST.SECY, TREASURER ALONG WITH FIVE EXECUTIVE MEMBERS ) ELECTED BY THE GENERAL BODY
- FIVE PATRONS NOMINATED ON THE RECOMMENDATION OF EXECUTIVE BODY AND INFORMED TO THE GENERAL BODY
- NUMBERS OF THE CO-ORDINATORS MAY BE NOMINATED BY THE EXECUTIVE BODY AS PER THE REQUIREMENT OF AREA.
ACTION TAKEN BY THE PRPA UP DATED
- PETETION FILED IN THE PRINCIPAL CAT DELHI FOR IDA PENSION FOR THE SERVICE RENDERED IN THE MTNL (2ND SPELL) AS PER THE ORDER OF THE GOVT. OF INDIA TIME TO TIME AND ACCORDING TO OPTION LETTER SIGNED BETWEEN EMPLOYEE AND DOT. ORDER ISSUED ON DATED 14-9-2012 AGAINST DISCRIMATION BETWEEN OPTION “A”AND”B” TO DOT AND MTNL. NEXT DATE IS 19-7-2013.
- PETETION FILED OF DEARNESS PENSION FOR THE PERIOD OF 1-4-2004 TO 31-12-2005 AS PER THE ORDER OF MINISTRY OF FINANCE. NEXT DATE IS 10-5-2013.
- PETETION FOR MODIFY PARITY WITH THE FOLLOWING OF OTHER RETIREE ASSOCIATION, THE DOUBLE BENCTH DISMISS THE APPEAL OF GOI AND APPROVE THE ORDER OF THREE JUDGES PR.CAT DELHI OF DATED 1-11-2011 FOR THE RECOMMENDATION GOVT GOZZETE NOTIFICATION OF DATED 29-8-2008. THIS IS ALSO PENDING WITH PR.CAT DELHI FOR CONTEMPT AND TO BE REVIVED SOON. THE CAVEAT IS ALSO FILING IN THE SUPREME COURT. THE PRPA IS FILING THE OA FOR MINIMUM REVISED PENSION WITHOUT THE COSIDERATION OF PRO-RATA , CAUSING ALL THE MODIFY ORDERS ISSUED BY THE PENSION DEPTT. QUASHED THE COURT AND APPROVE THE ACCEPTED OREDR OF DATED 29-8-2008 BY THE GOVT OF INDIA .
- READY MATTER FOR ORDERS ISSUED BY GOI FOR PENSIONERS TO BE IMPLIMENTED ON PENSIONERS WHO ARE GETTING MONTHLY PENSION FOR SERVICE RENDERED IN THE DOT. PENDING CASE IN PR CAT-DELHI WITH OTHER ASSOCIATIONS .
- READY MATTER FOR MEMBERSHIP OF MTNL GPF TRUST IN PLACE OF EPF WHICH IS FORCELY IMPOSED BY MTNL . AS PER THE PRESIDENTIAL ORDER PARA-9 , MTNL IS DOING WRONG PRACTICE.
- READY MATTER FOR THE SERVICE TO BE COUNTED IN THE PSU (MTNL)FOR THE PURPOSE OF IDA PENSION FOR THOSE EMPLOYEES WHO OPTED FOR PRO-RATA PENSION FOR THE SERVICE RENDERED IN DOT WHILE THEY ARE NOT HAVING QUALIFYING PENSIONABLE SERVICE OF TEN YEARS .
- LEGAL NOTICE SERVED AND PROCESS OF FILING THE WRIT IN THE HONOURABLE COURT AGAINST THE VICTIMISATION BY THE PART OF ADMINISTRATION OF MTNL TO THE MEMBERS OF THE PRPA. MATTER HIGH LIGHTED AT THE LEVEL OF CMD, SECY-DOT, ED-DELHI OF MTNL,
- HIGH LIGHTED THE MATTER OF UNSERVICEABLE CABLES LAYING UNDER GROUND TO BE RECOVERED TO RAISE THE FUND OF MTNL AND LEGAL NOTICE HAS SERVED TO ED-DELHI MTNL.
- READY MATTER TO RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF RESERVES OF MTNL AND OF ITS MISUSE .
- READY MATTERS TO RECOVER ALL DUES FROM DOT TO BE DEPOSITED IN THE MTNL
FIBRE TO EVERY CUSTOMER IS THE GOAL OF PRPA
ALL THE PRO-RATA PENSIONERS HAVE TO UNITE TO ACHIEVE THE JUSTIFIED DEMANDS AT ALL LEVEL
CRITICISE THE CORRUPTION IN MTNL
EFFORTS TO RAISE FUND OF MTNL