DATED ——– BE UNITED TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL
- WS filed by the council of DOT on dated 27-8-2013 in the case of IDA-Pension for second spell of service after absorption in the MTNL. The next date in the CAT is 6-11-2013.
- The IDA-Pension for MTNL (PSU) service is the constitutional right of the absorbed govt. servant who opted pro-rata pension for the service rendered to the DOT ( under rule 37, CCS-Pension rule 1972 ).
- The WS of MTNL is still awaited in the case of IDA-Pension.
- The next date of dearness pension claim from 1-4-2004 to 31-12-2005 is 6-9-2013 in CAT-Delhi.
- The case of MTNL GPF trust is on legal proceeding in the CAT-DELHI .
- The case of modify parity to remove the para-5 of order dated 28-1-2013 is in legal process at CAT-DELHI . The case of full parity between post and after 1-1-2006 retiree is referred by Punjab High Court to CAT to consider within the period of four months . There can be no discrimination on the basis of date ( 1-1-2006).
- The GOM considered the case of pension payment at par with BSNL (under rule 37A ) as information listen from the sources . It means that rule 37A shall be taken back to 31-10-1998 . It is to be reviewed for all absorbee of DOT , otherwise the legal course of action will be taken at the level of PRPA.
- The obsolete copper cables are to be recovered by forming TASK FORCE in MTNL . It will cover most of the expenditure of MTNL.
- Some particular officers are victimizing to the General Secretary of PRPA for stopping of this noble cause to fight for the right of Pro-Rata Pension Optee. It is herewith assured that , the movement will become more strong for this constitutional right .
- Now the time has come , that the every pro-rata optee (in service or retiree) is to become the member of PRPA to support the struggle .
Contact : Sh. S.N.Dahiya ——————9868214356
Sh. Ram Nath —————— 9868255300
Sh. Sunil Kumar —————— 9868578844
See the site & log on to —————– gsprpa.com
Mail to GS —————– firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN AND SUPPORT PRPA FOR IDA PENSION FOR 2ND SPELL SERVICE IN PSU (MTNL)