1. The MA is prepared and to be filed within two days in Pr.CAT-Delhi in OA for IDA pension (which governed by orders of DPE) for second spell of service in the PSU i.e.MTNL on the completion of qualifying pensionable service of ten years in PSU to be paid by govt. of India ( as per rule-37A). It is well aware the IDA pension is for the absorbed PSU employee as per the DOT. It assured in the option letter ” DOT employee, recruited in the pensionable service transferred & absorbed in MTNL opted for pro-rata pension for the service rendered in the central govt. of India, shall be intitled for pensionary benefit available under PSU”. Before notification of dated 3-3-2014, as given in writing by MTNL that MTNL is paying pension on IDA as per the DOT direction of OM dated 21-11-2000. In the para-2 of this OM , the pension is to be paid by MTNL by forming pension trust as per the para-2 of GOI of dated 1-6-2000 to the absorbed govt servant in MTNL . After commencement of notification dated 3-3-2014, the IDA pension will be paid by the govt. through CCA of DOT. This is the legal and contitutional ground that the IDA pension for second spell of service on the completion of qualifying pensionable service of ten years is to be paid by govt as assured in the option letter at the time of transferred and absorption in PSU i.e.MTNL after for sight the OM dated 21-11-2000 & 1-6-2000 and amending the sub-rule 22,23,24 of rule-37A of CCS(pension) Rule-1972 and available to Group A,B,C,D.
2. As per GOI guideline the representation for option of combined pension on the commencement of notification of dated 3-3-2014, in reference to registered apprehension of dated 10-1-2014 of PRPA and confirmed on dated 22-1-2014 by under secy of DOPT, is being submitted to DDG-Estt. & PG as per the direction given by govt. of India. The opinion of senior legal expert and contitutional expert is awaited and within two days the legal course of action will be taken after getting the opinion accordingly with the consultation and approval of executive.
3. Happy Hoil to all members of PRPA of Delhi and Mumbai unit.
4. The members of PRPA of Delhi and Mumbai unit should be unite and regularly watch the PRPA site. The pro-rata pensioners other than MTNL absorbee and of other ministry may consult their grievances on e-mail to GS-PRPA. Any member may send his valuable suggestion on e-mail to GS-PRPA.
5. The argument on contempt of modify parity case is completed on dated 5-3-2014 and listed on 25-3-2014. The objection for removal of para-5 of OM dated 28-1-2013 is already submitted to DOPT in time and waiting for order to be issued after the decision on contempt of modify parity case at Pr.CCA Delhi. Thereafter, the legal course action may be taken.