1. “jab karyapalika vidhayika ko najar andaj kare to nayaypalika tark sangat hai”
2. It is herewith very much clear to all that PRPA is social organisation and registered under societies act. It works in the interest of it’s members, MTNL and Govt. of India. The PRPA raises the issues in various Courts, CVC, CAT and required level plateform in the interest of it’s members, MTNL and Govt. of India. Some of the respected employee of MTNL treat the PRPA as other administrative union or association which are registered under union act . These are working with differrent manner to become the majority position in election . It is in the history of NTR and WTR, PRPA united the all unions & association of Delhi & Mumbai on the issue of pension alongwith filing of cases in Delhi CAT for pro-rata pensioners. So the PRPA is social organisation and will work for long without seeking any election for majority.
3. The modify parity case of contempt at Delhi CAT is adjourned to 30-4-2014. The Govt appeal in three other case on modify parity is listed on 22-4-2014 at supreme court. The DP case is listed on 1-5-2014 and rejoinder will be submitted soon by PRPA. The case of IDA pension for second spell of service in MTNL is listed on 12-5-2014 and MA will be filed soon on payment of IDA pension for second spell of service to be paid by Govt of India after commencement of GOI of dated 3-3-2014 in place of MTNL. The case of GPF in place of CPF/EPF to pro-rata pensioner is listed on 2-7-2014.
4. The ADG(PG-III) of DOT send a letter which recieved on 09-4-2014 regarding representation on option for combined pension to pro-rata pensioners, to GS-PRPA and required some papers for action. It is assured herewith that PRPA is working in the contitutional way with sincere efforts and ready to support to every person on this issue to resolve.
5. GS-PRPA met two times in this month with Sh Kapil Sibal who reflected the positive attitude on this issue of option for combined pension.
6. Some of the members, who are having less than 10 years service & not getting pro-rata pension , are interested to fight separately. The PRPA appreciate this thought.