1. GM-HR is sorting out the list of pro-rata optee who has less than 10 years service and as the list is finalise then the same will be submitted to DOT.
2. The reply of DP case and MA in second spell IDA pension is ready and will be filed in first week of july-2014.
3. The OM dated 29-8-1984 is still in existence in which para-5(a) & (b) provides both the option for retention of pro-rata with second spell IDA pension or option for combined pension by depositing the drawn pro-rata with interest which may be adjusted in commutation amount.
4. The membership contribution for year 2013 & 2014 may be asked for in the month of august-2014.
5. No doubt the legal path is long but it becomes mile stone for others.
6. As per OM dated 28-4-2014 of DOT, the IDA pension will be paid by CCA and MTNL jointly and first time in INDIA.
7. The apprehensions and grievances are submitted to the 7th CPC, 78.2% merging letter submitted to the CMD MTNL, Bonus to be paid to MTNL employees, FTTH service to be introduced to compete the 4G.