1. clarification of objection as suggested and same is being submitted to DOT
a) there is a continuation link before the 1-4-1986 , the compassionate appointment after 1-4-1986 is done by NTR & WTR in MTNL against the deceased permanent employee in DOT appointed before 1-4-1986.
b) the temporary service in DOT before 1-4-1986, which was regularised in MTNL after 1-4-1986 and before 1-11-1998.
2. DOT has issued the letter to GS-PRPA with the following remarks in the case of option for combined pension refer to regtn no. DOPPW/P/2014/00309.
a) the grievance of PRPA is partially accepted
b) “Policy issue under consideration and the final decision is likely to take time. Case may be closed please.”
c) PRPA is objecting that case may not be closed till the issue is under consideration and also issueing the legal notice to DOT & DOPT.
3. The reply is submitted with the clarification of rule-55A(2) in case of DP.
4. The MA is filed based on modification of rule 37a from retrospective date 1-10-2000 at par with BSNL and concentrate the CCA-DOT is paying pension on CDA as well as IDA pay scale. Why is the IDA pension not paid for second spell of service on the completion of qualifying service of 10 years to the absobed DOT employee in MTNL by CCA-DOT under rule 37 and para 5(a) of OM dated 29-8-1984 which is in existance even in court.
5. The next date of GPF contribution is 3-9-2014.
” again and again apeal –be unite to achieve the target”