updation on dated 20-3-2015
In the last week ,the statement of minister of heavy industry in Lok Sabha for shut down of MTNL has come and on the next the statement of minister of communication has clarified in the Rajya Sabha ” there is no consideration to shut down the MTNL & BSNL by the govt.” There should be no fear till the superannuation and our cases are pending in the Pr.CAT – Delhi for pension.
The supreme court has dismissed the appeal of govt on dated 17-3-2015 in case of modify parity as earlier dismissed in the same case of OA-0655 in 2013 and extended the benefit to other petitioners at different courts by clubing all. But our concerned is to remove para-5 of OM dated 28-1-2013 and same is filed in Pr.CAT-Delhi & next date is 8-4-2015.
Be have the wait for positive results
Updation on dated 5/3/2015
Firstly I deliver the wishes on Holi and share the current position of the activity as follow.
1. The notice has issued on dated 1722015 in the case of modify parity by the Pr CATDelhi to
remove para5 of OM dated 2812013, to DOPT,DOT and ministry of finance.
2. The case of GPF listed on dated 532015 , court has required some quiry and next listed on
3. The case of second spell IDA pension is on final hearing and listed on dated 1642015.
4. The case of DP is next listed on dated 1642015.
5. The case combined pension is on process in filing.
6. The DA on pension resulting to the decision of Maharashtra CAT is being deeply studying.
7. In the last two & half year, we are on this position and be strong.
8. All the issues are legalised by the PRPA while it was the duty of JCM. But none of the union or
association had done any step in this direction in favour of prorata pensioners. Even some of the
prorata pensioners are not involved with PRPA on the rumour that nothing will be done in the
court. Then what is the way.
9. As listened from the sources that the DOPT is considering the way out of both second spell
pension and option of combined pension due to the litigation .