Today, the Pr CAT Delhi ordered to the govt to make payment of modify parity within four weeks and compliance to the court on dated 14th July 2016 in the contempt case of PRPA (CP 205/2016). The counsel of govt replied , the compliance to order of implementation of OM dated 6th April 2016 issued and Secy. DOT,DOPT & expediture ministry of finance assured in court that no appeal is filed in this case in the court. The payment of arrear will be made in the month of June 2016 and celebrate among the staff & family.
Sunil Kumar Sharma
1. It is learnt that the programme of full pension on last pay (on CDA) on dated 31st Oct 1998 & 30th Sept 2000 by multiply 2.48 and divide by 2 , is forwarded by the ministry. That will be the pension on 1st Jan 2006 ( to abolish the grade system ). For 7th CPC, for non-executive the multiplication factor will be 2.81 since 1st Jan 2016 and for executive the multiplication factor will be 2.57.
2. The next date of contempt is 31st may 2016. It is earlier cleared , the compensation or invalid pension is being paid on pro rata formulae with 333-yearservice to the DOT employees absorbed in MTNL. you are entitled for revision of full pension since 1/1/2006 & 1/1/2016 like other pensioners. As per rule , these pensioners are eligible for second spell IDA pension as now paid by DOT to DOT employee absorbed in MTNL.
3. Now, the terror of misuse of rule 56J by the management is spread over in MTNL to kick out the permanent govt servent absorbed in MTNL. The members of PRPA have to unite to oppose this direction because our service is 18 years or 16 years as per the parameter of payment of gratuity which establish the length of service. Even, the PRPA is ready to move to the COURT in the interest of its members. It is also supported Com A.K.Kaushik GS TEAM for the opposition of Rule 56J.
It is clearly discussed at the time arguments, we are the pensioner of DOT(compensation or invalid) and prorata is formulae to calculate the pension. The PPO is only stamped for DA is not admisible till in service. The court has decided that the OM dated 28th January 2013 with annexure column 9 is applicable since 1/6/2006 on the members of PRPA without prorata cut by deleting para 5. Any delay tactics of office of Pr CCA DOT, it will be liable to pay interest on the amount for delay period and action will be taken by the court for disobey the order for delibrate refusal despite the order passed by DOPT on dated 6th April 2016. The next hearing of contempt listed on 31st may 2016.
“Your unity and faith on PRPA is the solution of each problem of Prorata pensioners of DOT”
1. The next date of contempt of modify parity is 31st may 2016. It is learnt the DOT is confused on prorata pensioners. It is cleared by bench that we are pensioners and there is no classification of prorata pension in the CCS(pension)Rule,1972. This is only delay tactics and it will be informed to the Pr CATDelhi on the contempt date. Otherwise, DOT has to pay interest for delay.
2. The VRS is not advisable to the members of PRPA till the second spell IDA is sanctioned.