The last opportunity is given by Pr CAT Delhi in contempt case for arrear payment up to 20th September 2016 and listed on the same date.
All the prorata pensioners are entitled the following five revision in prorata pension.
1. Modify parity revision since 1st Jan 2006 as per 6th CPC report.
2. Full parity revision ( last pay drawn ) since 1st jan 2006 as per 6th CPC report ordered by Hon.High Court Delhi and same is upheld by Hon.Supreme Court.
3. Modify parity revision since 1st jan 2016 as per 7th CPC report, accepted report by cabinet.
4. Full parity revision since 1st jan 2016 as per 7th CPC report, represented by all unions & association to the cabinet committee.
5. Dearness pension revision since 1/4/2004 to 31/12/2005 as per 5th CPC report and same is ordered by Ministry of Finance.
Thereafter, they are entitled for second spell IDA pension with commutation on super annuation retirement on the completion of qualifying pensionable service of ten years. Since 1/1/2017, the amount of EPF and commutation of IDA pension will be same. Mean herewith, nothing will be returned on getting of second spell IDA pension. It is requested to all prorata pensioners on retirement from MTNL , it may kindly deposit the received EPF in the monthly income scheme of ministry of finance in Post office or PNB or SBI for fill up the gap of last pension and for financial security in the old age.
Those who did not contribute in the case of modify parity but benefited , may donate to old age home or CRY or cancer society for the moral satisfaction.
Requested to all validate updated members of PRPA only may pray to GOD in any form that the PRPA must succeed in the case of second spell IDA pension with constitutional right.