- The case of contempt for payment of DP is listed on 19 April, 2017.
- The case of second spell IDA pension is listed on dated 2nd may,2017. Court ordered to submit the complete scheme for payment of IDA pension to MTNL & DOT.
- The EPFO debar the limit of pension contribution to the actual on the basic + IDA. The pension will be contributed upto 60 years of age and pension will be computed by 35/70.
- 4. The PRPA stands on IDA pension being Govt. servant absorbed in the PSU/MTNL.
It is learnt from many sources that the DOT is considering for one time option for combined pension on the amendment of Rule-37A. It is earlier informed by the ministry to the GS-PRPA,”the matter is under consideration and will take some time due to policy issue”. It is also the matter of please that all the unions & association are one on this issue. But PRPA will plead in the court for Second spell IDA pension on superannuation retirement from MTNL.
Today the meeting of TEAM is held at 3rd floor Shakti nagar Exchange building. In this, maximum executives attended and unanimously, all the executives criticised the anti employee & misbehavioural attitude of GM(North) on the suggestion of group of three executives. All the executives and non-executives of all unions & associations are united against the revengeful & bad attitude of GM(North). GM(North) again & again has biased behaviour against the GS & members of PRPA under the pressure of one executive who is involved in cable theft. The attitude is divide & rule on the basis of casteism also. It is anti-national activity and all members of PRPA unitedly oppose this activity. Further, it attract to proceed for legal course of action to protect the MTNL GM(North) area and the right of employee’s.
Please be united.
It is again requested to all pro-rata pensioners who are in service or retired ( whether members of PRPA or not ) that they must submit their representation of option-1 of 7th CPC recomendation to the following address.
- Arun Jaitly, Minister of finance,GOI
North Block, Raisina Hill, New Delhi
- Secy. DOPT ( Chairman 7th CPC committee)
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,New Delhi
- Secy. DOT ( Member 7th CPC committee)
Sanchar Bhawan, 20-Ashoka Road, New Delhi
It is requested to all pro-rata pensioners that you shall submit your representation for option-1 since 1-1-2016 for emplementation of 7th CPC. It is conveyed to all and who do not know to operate the net, please help to them. The format of representation will be avaialable with mobile number of previous updation.