- Bad news:- Shri Manish Kumar AM(T) in the very young age of 33 years has died due to accident of burning to contact with high tension line at the time of overhead laying of OFC cable in Bawana Industrial area in duty hours on dated 19-04-2018. Both the association of executives are agitating & demanding at CMD office dharna 24 hours that the permanent job in MTNL to his wife, one crore rupees compensation and action against the responsible person.
- Mr G.D.Gupta & others have filed the case against PLA in Hon’ble High Court Delhi to implement the order of supreme court for EPS-95 pension on actual Basic+IDA and listed on dated 23-04-2018 at item no.37 in court no.3, as informed by Mr.G.D.Gupta.
Status of cases of PRPA
- Second spell IDA pension case on final hearing listed on 04-05-2018.
- DP case in High Court listed on 11-09-2018.
- GPF case listed on 02-07-2018.
- Minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 case listed on 24-4-2018.
Status of cases of Individual Group
- Full Parity case listed on 20-7-2018.
- DA on Pro-rata since absorption case listed on 12-7-2018.
- CGHS on last pay drawn case listed on 14-5-2018.
- By the order of office of ED-Delhi, Mr. Mukul Kamble GM-North transferred to GM-BBO in MTNL-Delhi.
- EPFO:- the CBT meeting held on 13-4-2018 as per information, the members considered that there will be no discrimination of EPS-95 pension as per 11(3) on actual basic+ida on the the basis of exempted or non-exempted organization.The supreme court order will be implemented on all
- Mr. G.D.Gupta working in west area of MTNL-Delhi is working hard to file the case in Hon. High Court Delhi to implement the supreme court order of pension on actual basic+ida on the Pro-rata pensioners of MTNL.
- The gratuity case of absorbed DOT employee who opted for pro-rata pension for past service to be calculated at par with other absorbee who opted for combined pension, the case is under consideration. The legal opinion is seeking from the counsels and also requested to pro-rata pensioners in Delhi and Mumbai if they have any relevant document or information for claiming gratuity at par with other absorbee may be conveyed to GS-PRPA at email@example.com.