A) CGHS Facility:- After getting the revision of PPO as per 7th CPC, the pro-rata pensioners have to represent to the Secretary- ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi with following documents for their ward facility as per last pay drawn from MTNL at the time of superannuation/VR/VRS/ retirement or death case terminal benefits.
- Last pay slip or last pay certificate
- Copy of PPO issued by DOT
- Extention of CGHS facility to the employee’s of BSNL/MTNL:- copy of order, M.H.&F.W. , OM – No.Z-15025/28/2013-CGHS,III (Part-1) dated 9-1-2014,( the copy may be availed from ministry of Health & Family Welfare site or google search ).
- Extention of CGHS Benefits to PSU Absorbee’s :-
- M.H. & F.W. , OM No. C-14012/11/2003- CGHS- Desk-I, dated 18-8-2009
- M.H. & F.W., OM No. H-11013/2/2005-CGHS(P), dated 17-3-2011 ( copy may be availed from MH&FW site or google search)
“The contribution to be made wiil be decided by the Grade Pay that they would have now drawn in the government in the post held by them but for their absorption in SB/AB.”
Meaning or interpretation given by the group senior counsels that the ward facility contribution will be decided as per the corresponding grade pay of the last pay drawn on retirement from MTNL/BSNL when you are getting pension from central civil estimate for the service rendered to DOT. You are getting CDA-Pension since 1-1-2006 & full CDA-Pension since 1-1-2016 , not pro-rata pension. Hence, you are entitle for the implementation of DOT’S OM No. 4-12(11)/2012=PAT(Part) dated 31-8-2016 for CGHS benefit. Conclusively, it is requested to all CDA Pensioners that immediately you must represent for ward entitlement as per last pay drawn from MTNL to the Secretary- M.H. & F.W.. The individual group is also backing this issue through court by challenging the speaking order. In case of any problem, contact to GS-PRPA on 7982544354.
- Filling of online data for retirement documents on VRS/superannuation, it is requested to all the VRS optee’s immediately fill or feed data through your unit officer by keeping Aadhar Card, PAN card, Bank Pass Book along with spouse ( individual or joint) and date of birth of children ( may be with aadhar,PAN, Bank pass book for nomination) for fast processing of your terminal benefits & facilitate with FMS.
- It is conveyed to all pro-rata optee’s that you are getting regular pension as per GOI of 2012 and with implementation of 7th CPC since 1-1-2016. You must revise your PPO since 1-1-2016 from the concerned CCA immediately because the correspondence grade pay will reflect with reference to the pay scale on which you actually retired from DOT just before the date of absorption. The same is putting by the PRPA at the level of Secretary DOT and Secretary Health.
- For example, an employee was in the scale in 4500-125-7000 on 31-10-1998 and his pro-rata pension is fixed as Rs.1275/-. Accordingly, the CGHS ward category is provided “general ward”. When his pension is revised as per 7th CPC since 1-1-2016 by notional fixation of pay since 1-1-2006, he will be entitled forward category as “semi-private ward”. Hence, it conveyed to all group “C” & above that they must revise their PPO immediately for admissible ward category.
- After VRS date 31-1-2020, it is requested to all CDA pensioners must invest their fund in SCSS and RBI 7.75 Bonds non-cumulative through SBI main branch. Now SCSS is available in all nationalized banks also. For any assistance you may contact to GS-PRPA and it is completely safe.
- It is conveyed to validate updated members of PRPA that they should not apply for EPS-95 pension because you are entitled for second spell IDA pension of PSU/MTNL to be paid by DOT being permanent govt. servant appointed in pensionable service & absorbed in MTNL. No doubt, some of negative forces are creating obstacle to get it. This is the reason that we are at Hon’ble Delhi High Court.
Be unite to achieve your right
- Second spell IDA case, WPC-12160/2019 notice issued and listed on dated 30-01-2020 at Hon. Delhi High Court. Infact, the matter is started now and no doubt the seven years are wasted in CAT.
- GPF Case, the CAT order are being challenged at Hon. Delhi High Court.
- DP case, it is pending at Hon. Delhi High Court & listed on 23-01-2020.
- Minimum 3665 pension since 1-1-2006 is ordered by Pr.CAT Delhi. But no one is coming forward for implementation or contempt in which 45k arrear may be computed.
Individual Group Cases
- CGHS case, the denial speaking orders are being challenged at Pr. CAT Delhi
- DA on pension since 1-11-1998 as per DOPT order, it is pending at Pr.CAT & listed on 19-12-2019.
- Full Parity case, Incremental benefit since 1-1-2006, it is pending at Pr.CAT Delhi & listed on dated 12-3-2020.
- It is conveyed to all the employee’s of MTNL absorbed from DOT that they are the operative creditors and in case, they win in any case, shall be benefitted by MTNL/DOT even on availing the VRS.
- It is conveyed to all employees who opted pro-rata pension for the service rendered in DOT before absorption while they are having less than 10 years of service in DOT , they must file the case in CAT for combined pension option after availing VRS. Any legal assistance is required, they may contact on 7982544354.
- It is conveyed that all the (pro-rata) pensioners must update their PPO as per 7th CPC from CCA-DOT immediately. Thereafter, they may revise their ward entitlement after VRS date 31-1-2020 in the CGHS. They have to unite and PRPA is writing letter in this reference to the Secretary DOT.
- Best plan to invest for recurring income by pro-rata pensioners after VRS
- Firstly invest in Senior Citizen Saving Scheme upto 15L within 30 days of VRS.
- Secondly invest in RBI Bonds 7.75 interest non-cumulative as per fund.
- Thirdly invest in NSC with 5 years lock in.
- Please not to invest in private hands/bank which is on high risk.
- If you manage the funds in the above said manner, you will get the returns as equal the combined pensioners.
Jai Hind, we have the potential to fight for the constitutional right of pro-rata pensioners upto the curative at Hon. Supreme Court.