It is conveyed to all members who are willing to opt for EPS-95 pension in place of Second spell of IDA pension to be paid by DOT, are suggested that do not fill the joint declaration form to CMD till the whole fund is not transfer to EPFO. Because, till the whole fund is not transfer EPFO, you will not covered under the category “non-exempted” and EPFO is giving the benefit of 11(3) for pension on actual Basic+IDA by depositing 8.33% only to “non-exempted” category employee. Therefore watch & wait the movement of EPFO and visit there to verify. Supreme court had already decided that there is no cut-off date to avail this facility. Firstly, receive your CPF+VPF+EPF and thereafter take the steps to opt for full pension of EPS-95.
- The LPA-111/2015 of MTNL to retain the EPF Trust is dismissed by Hon. Delhi High Court on dated 10-01-2020. The order of Regional Commissioner EPFO is revived to transfer the all Funds to EPFO.
- The MTNL has written letter to DOT to allow the CGHS ward facility as per the corresponding CDA scale of the last IDA pay to decide the direction of OA-2515/2015 in the matter of Sunil Kumar Sharma & others VS Govt. of India.
- The entitlement of pension as per CCS (Pension) Rule-1972 for pro-rata optee for second spell service in MTNL as assured by DOT at the time of absorption, not the EPS-95, the matter is pending at Hon. Delhi High Court to decide. All pro-rata optees have to wait for court verdict & not to opt for EPS-95 pension.
- The date of VRS is nearer 31-01-2020. It is demanded by the unions & associations to raise the limit of exemption of Leave Encashment from 3 lacs to 10 lacs and Ex-gratia from 5 lacs to 10 lacs. It is expected that it will be announced central budget-20.
- The copy of order as mentioned in para-1 & 2 available on the site.
Happy new year to all the members of the PRPA
- It is the written submission in the Hon. High Court Delhi that “ pro-rata optee’s are entitle for pension under Rule-37 of CCS (Pension) Rule 1972 since 1-11-1998 and under Rule-37A of CCS (Pension) Rule-1972 as per option letter at the time of absorption signed by DOT and not under EPS-95. Some of the learned Senior Executives are very much keen to get EPS-95 pension surprisingly. The military men are doing the job of security on the cost their life and the senior executives of MTNL may not wait for High Court output. Some of the officials are behaving just to get the EPS-95 pension of Rs.1,000/- or 2,000/- like hungry . At least two cases are on board at Hon. High Court Delhi, one for second spell IDA pension paid by DOT and another for transfer of CPF to EPFO to get full pension on actual Basic+IDA.
- In my earlier post, you may represent your case of CGHS to the Add. Director, CGHS, New Delhi for contribution on the basis of last basic pay at the time of retirement by enclosing the order of 2009 & 2011 of MH & FW for proper ward entitlement. In case of copy of order not available may contact on 7982544354.