One month and one week has passed after VRS dated 31-1-2020. Those who availed VRS , are please to congratulate for retired life.
The pro-rata pensioners who opted for VRS, are eligible for 50% pension as shown in work sheet of ex-gratia as pension payable. It is filed in the Delhi High Court in our case of “Second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT being Central govt. servant absorbed in PSU/MTNL”. On 17-1-2020 post , it is clearly mentioned that please not to fill 10D form for EPS-95 pension to claim this 50% ex-gratia by way of pension. It is surprising and no application of mind that pro-rata pensioners are seeking for EPS-95 pension amounting to Rs.2,000/- or Rs.2,500/- for their rest of life and even not ready to claim for their right and dependant on others.
- In case of VRS, there is requirement of to complete 20 years qualifying service for claiming second spell of IDA pension to be paid by DOT. The C & D group has completed 20 years from 1-11-1998 and eligible for pension from DOT.
- But for Executives who absorbed on 1-10-2020 in PSU/MTNL, in case of VRS, they are not eligible for second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT because they have not completed 20 years service
- Those who are not interested in second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT but interested in EPS-95 higher pension from EPFO, they have to claim through court for their ex-gratia 125% of last pay as per terms of VRS. The executives interested for claiming of 125% ex-gratia may contact on mobile 7982544354.
- The case of DP is on final argument in Delhi High Court.
- The members, who opted for 11(3) higher pension of EPS-95 with joint declaration along with employer, are not eligible for “Second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT” and may discontinue their membership of PRPA.
- It is finally decided by the executive of PRPA “not to file any new case in the name of PRPA”.