It is again conveyed to all validate updated members of PRPA that if they want to remain in case of DP and Second Spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT which are pending in Delhi High Court , they have to follow the below guidelines.
- Members retired on superannuation :- they have to deposit the membership with legal expenses to Sh. V.K.Sharma (0968136686) in the last week of july-2020. Thereafter, their name will be given to High Court as asked by court in the case of second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT.
- Members retired on VRS scheme-19 :- they have to first withdraw their 10D form from CPF section and thereafter they may deposit the membership with legal expenses along with under taking to Sh. V.K.Sharma (9868136686) in the last week of july-2020. Thereafter, their name will be given to High court with undertaking as asked by court for superannuation IDA pension only. It has no concern with “ Pension Payable” which is the separate cause of action of financial matter. The PRPA is not bearing any responsibility in this case , because of individual nature.
- Individual group case of CGHS :- It is decided by court in favor of 52 petitioners and CGHS upgraded few of petitioners to Private ward entitlement & upgraded, order executed & implemented.
- In case of any pro-rata pensioner drawing Rs.32,000/- & above IDA last pay on superannuation/VRS in the grade of NE-11 and above grade of NE-12, E-2 to E-7, if they want to get the same benefit of upgradation of CGHS ward entitlement from general/ semi-private to Private ward then they may note their name to Sh. V.K.Sharma (9868136686) to file the new case in court at nominal legal charges.
- DR on CDA Pension from 1-11-1998 case:- This case is on final hearing and will be decided soon as the lockdown clears & courts open.
Full Parity case :- It is also on final argument and will be decided in coming period at an earliest.
In reference to EPFO letter, the following questions are raised
- VRS optee of Pro-rata optee is retired on 31-1-2020 with acceptance. Why the payment of their provident fund is not made till the date. It is the delay tactics with the involvement of unions.
- The Pension payable is shown in the ex-gratia calculation sheet for the remaining service ( from 31-1-2020 to superannuation date ). It is to be paid, why the question of higher pension from EPFO is raised. Due to Pension payable, the EPF is not credited in the account of CPF holders who are DOT employee absorbed in MTNL.
- All the pro-rata pensioners are entitled for IDA pension of PSU for MTNL service which is being paid by DOT as per your option letter, Presidential order and provided rule on the date of absorption. It is established.
- It is the duty of every VRS optee to claim Pension payable in the court if not paid by management despite payable. It is the clear cut case of violation of Article-14 of constitution of India. It is troubleful no doubt, but you have to fight for constitutional right.
- The PRPA is already fighting in the High Court for Second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT after superannuation. It is policy matter to decide by the competent court while Pension payable is financial matter. The individual in group have to move in court for their right.
- What is the great achievement of unions & associations for pro-rata optee except discrimination and cruel harassment.
Very important updation :-
In 2011-12 initially, it was appealed to all pro-rata pensioners to be united and ready to fight for own issues with the administration & government of India without the help of any union & association. GS- PRPA appealed to all pro-rata optee’s to become the member of PRPA and contribute only rupees 1,000/. After long pursue only 12% of total pro-rata optees joined PRPA, but after getting modified parity in 2016, it is rumour that no need to join the PRPA. When any decision will come from the court, it will be applicable to all. Commented,the PRPA is money collecting plate form and only 5% of total pro-rata optees revalidated their membership. The executive body of PRPA decided to file further cases in groups or individual for their legitimate rights.
PRPA fight the following cases in the court
- Modified Parity:- fight upto contempt with caveat and achieved
- Dearness Pension :- still pending in Delhi High Court on final
- Minimum Pension 3665 since 1-1-2006:- win the case
- GPF case :- under consideration to file in Delhi High Court
- Second spell IDA-PSU pension to be paid by DOT:- notice issued to UOI & pending at Delhi High Court
Individual group cases
- CGHS case:- win order issued by CGHS as well by MTNL to review
- DA on pension since 1-11-1998: Delay condoned & allowed and submitted OM is accepted, on final argument with last opportunity to UOI & MTNL
- Full Parity:- pleading complete & on final argument
- Combined option case :- case filed by Asha Devi and win. Finally getting IDA pension and got the arrear.
- Pension payable case VRS-19 optee( only group C&D):- So many official are in contact to file the individual case in court. There is the need to establish for eligibility of IDA pension payable only. It is to be done by all pro-rata optee who opted VRS-19. It is the last golden opportunity. For this, you should not fill the 10D form for EPS-95 pension. And also protest epf.
- Income tax rebate on ex-gratia case:- it is submitted to the team of counsels opinion on the basis of sick industry.
Note:- The individual case is more effective to get the result in favor in short time.