It is again conveyed to all validate updated members of PRPA that if they want to remain in case of DP and Second Spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT which are pending in Delhi High Court , they have to follow the below guidelines.
- Members retired on superannuation :- they have to deposit the membership with legal expenses to Sh. V.K.Sharma (0968136686) in the last week of july-2020. Thereafter, their name will be given to High Court as asked by court in the case of second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT.
- Members retired on VRS scheme-19 :- they have to first withdraw their 10D form from CPF section and thereafter they may deposit the membership with legal expenses along with under taking to Sh. V.K.Sharma (9868136686) in the last week of july-2020. Thereafter, their name will be given to High court with undertaking as asked by court for superannuation IDA pension only. It has no concern with “ Pension Payable” which is the separate cause of action of financial matter. The PRPA is not bearing any responsibility in this case , because of individual nature.
- Individual group case of CGHS :- It is decided by court in favor of 52 petitioners and CGHS upgraded few of petitioners to Private ward entitlement & upgraded, order executed & implemented.
- In case of any pro-rata pensioner drawing Rs.32,000/- & above IDA last pay on superannuation/VRS in the grade of NE-11 and above grade of NE-12, E-2 to E-7, if they want to get the same benefit of upgradation of CGHS ward entitlement from general/ semi-private to Private ward then they may note their name to Sh. V.K.Sharma (9868136686) to file the new case in court at nominal legal charges.
- DR on CDA Pension from 1-11-1998 case:- This case is on final hearing and will be decided soon as the lockdown clears & courts open.
Full Parity case :- It is also on final argument and will be decided in coming period at an earliest.