Happy new year to all the members of the PRPA
- It is the written submission in the Hon. High Court Delhi that “ pro-rata optee’s are entitle for pension under Rule-37 of CCS (Pension) Rule 1972 since 1-11-1998 and under Rule-37A of CCS (Pension) Rule-1972 as per option letter at the time of absorption signed by DOT and not under EPS-95. Some of the learned Senior Executives are very much keen to get EPS-95 pension surprisingly. The military men are doing the job of security on the cost their life and the senior executives of MTNL may not wait for High Court output. Some of the officials are behaving just to get the EPS-95 pension of Rs.1,000/- or 2,000/- like hungry . At least two cases are on board at Hon. High Court Delhi, one for second spell IDA pension paid by DOT and another for transfer of CPF to EPFO to get full pension on actual Basic+IDA.
- In my earlier post, you may represent your case of CGHS to the Add. Director, CGHS, New Delhi for contribution on the basis of last basic pay at the time of retirement by enclosing the order of 2009 & 2011 of MH & FW for proper ward entitlement. In case of copy of order not available may contact on 7982544354.
A) CGHS Facility:- After getting the revision of PPO as per 7th CPC, the pro-rata pensioners have to represent to the Secretary- ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi with following documents for their ward facility as per last pay drawn from MTNL at the time of superannuation/VR/VRS/ retirement or death case terminal benefits.
- Last pay slip or last pay certificate
- Copy of PPO issued by DOT
- Extention of CGHS facility to the employee’s of BSNL/MTNL:- copy of order, M.H.&F.W. , OM – No.Z-15025/28/2013-CGHS,III (Part-1) dated 9-1-2014,( the copy may be availed from ministry of Health & Family Welfare site or google search ).
- Extention of CGHS Benefits to PSU Absorbee’s :-
- M.H. & F.W. , OM No. C-14012/11/2003- CGHS- Desk-I, dated 18-8-2009
- M.H. & F.W., OM No. H-11013/2/2005-CGHS(P), dated 17-3-2011 ( copy may be availed from MH&FW site or google search)
“The contribution to be made wiil be decided by the Grade Pay that they would have now drawn in the government in the post held by them but for their absorption in SB/AB.”
Meaning or interpretation given by the group senior counsels that the ward facility contribution will be decided as per the corresponding grade pay of the last pay drawn on retirement from MTNL/BSNL when you are getting pension from central civil estimate for the service rendered to DOT. You are getting CDA-Pension since 1-1-2006 & full CDA-Pension since 1-1-2016 , not pro-rata pension. Hence, you are entitle for the implementation of DOT’S OM No. 4-12(11)/2012=PAT(Part) dated 31-8-2016 for CGHS benefit. Conclusively, it is requested to all CDA Pensioners that immediately you must represent for ward entitlement as per last pay drawn from MTNL to the Secretary- M.H. & F.W.. The individual group is also backing this issue through court by challenging the speaking order. In case of any problem, contact to GS-PRPA on 7982544354.
- Filling of online data for retirement documents on VRS/superannuation, it is requested to all the VRS optee’s immediately fill or feed data through your unit officer by keeping Aadhar Card, PAN card, Bank Pass Book along with spouse ( individual or joint) and date of birth of children ( may be with aadhar,PAN, Bank pass book for nomination) for fast processing of your terminal benefits & facilitate with FMS.
- It is conveyed to all pro-rata optee’s that you are getting regular pension as per GOI of 2012 and with implementation of 7th CPC since 1-1-2016. You must revise your PPO since 1-1-2016 from the concerned CCA immediately because the correspondence grade pay will reflect with reference to the pay scale on which you actually retired from DOT just before the date of absorption. The same is putting by the PRPA at the level of Secretary DOT and Secretary Health.
- For example, an employee was in the scale in 4500-125-7000 on 31-10-1998 and his pro-rata pension is fixed as Rs.1275/-. Accordingly, the CGHS ward category is provided “general ward”. When his pension is revised as per 7th CPC since 1-1-2016 by notional fixation of pay since 1-1-2006, he will be entitled forward category as “semi-private ward”. Hence, it conveyed to all group “C” & above that they must revise their PPO immediately for admissible ward category.
- After VRS date 31-1-2020, it is requested to all CDA pensioners must invest their fund in SCSS and RBI 7.75 Bonds non-cumulative through SBI main branch. Now SCSS is available in all nationalized banks also. For any assistance you may contact to GS-PRPA and it is completely safe.
- It is conveyed to validate updated members of PRPA that they should not apply for EPS-95 pension because you are entitled for second spell IDA pension of PSU/MTNL to be paid by DOT being permanent govt. servant appointed in pensionable service & absorbed in MTNL. No doubt, some of negative forces are creating obstacle to get it. This is the reason that we are at Hon’ble Delhi High Court.
Be unite to achieve your right
- Second spell IDA case, WPC-12160/2019 notice issued and listed on dated 30-01-2020 at Hon. Delhi High Court. Infact, the matter is started now and no doubt the seven years are wasted in CAT.
- GPF Case, the CAT order are being challenged at Hon. Delhi High Court.
- DP case, it is pending at Hon. Delhi High Court & listed on 23-01-2020.
- Minimum 3665 pension since 1-1-2006 is ordered by Pr.CAT Delhi. But no one is coming forward for implementation or contempt in which 45k arrear may be computed.
Individual Group Cases
- CGHS case, the denial speaking orders are being challenged at Pr. CAT Delhi
- DA on pension since 1-11-1998 as per DOPT order, it is pending at Pr.CAT & listed on 19-12-2019.
- Full Parity case, Incremental benefit since 1-1-2006, it is pending at Pr.CAT Delhi & listed on dated 12-3-2020.
- It is conveyed to all the employee’s of MTNL absorbed from DOT that they are the operative creditors and in case, they win in any case, shall be benefitted by MTNL/DOT even on availing the VRS.
- It is conveyed to all employees who opted pro-rata pension for the service rendered in DOT before absorption while they are having less than 10 years of service in DOT , they must file the case in CAT for combined pension option after availing VRS. Any legal assistance is required, they may contact on 7982544354.
- It is conveyed that all the (pro-rata) pensioners must update their PPO as per 7th CPC from CCA-DOT immediately. Thereafter, they may revise their ward entitlement after VRS date 31-1-2020 in the CGHS. They have to unite and PRPA is writing letter in this reference to the Secretary DOT.
- Best plan to invest for recurring income by pro-rata pensioners after VRS
- Firstly invest in Senior Citizen Saving Scheme upto 15L within 30 days of VRS.
- Secondly invest in RBI Bonds 7.75 interest non-cumulative as per fund.
- Thirdly invest in NSC with 5 years lock in.
- Please not to invest in private hands/bank which is on high risk.
- If you manage the funds in the above said manner, you will get the returns as equal the combined pensioners.
Jai Hind, we have the potential to fight for the constitutional right of pro-rata pensioners upto the curative at Hon. Supreme Court.
- It is very much circulated on whats app the copy of the decision of GPF case of PRPA with dismissal by the CAT. In which the para-9 of the Presidential Order issued by the DOT on absorption is the ground to file the OA which is completely ignored by the court. As per para-9, the consent of the official is required to transfer the fund and DOT assured to pay PSU pension available in MTNL. The MTNL paid the IDA pension of PSU of MTNL till 2014 and after 2014 paid by DOT on behalf of MTNL. Even the CAT in daily order asked to the counsel whether oppose the EPF and request for GPF for IDA pension on the qualifying service. The case of second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT is admitted in Hon’ble Delhi High Court.
The counsel of PRPA is challenging this dismissal of the GPF case by the CAT in Hon’ble Delhi High Court in support of the case of Second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT on the completion of qualifying pensionable service. The members are not worry on rumors and PRPA is committed to fight in the land of law for it’s members benefit.
- The case CGHS will be pursued, to the concerned ministry with its own order for pro-rata pensioners, in December-2019 on the completion of 90 days after the receipt of cat order.
- In reference to court case for VRS optee’s, the counsel of PRPA wrote a letter to the CMD-MTNL & ED-Delhi. The objection of members of PRPA for VRS option, it is submitted to the Secretary DOT and CMD-MTNL by the PRPA. For any discrimination, the PRPA will take action on it.
- The case of fearing VRS in MTNL is raised in the parliament today.
- It is requested to all members, please not to believe in rumors and watch the PRPA site on regular basis. In case, any member who is not interested to continue to join the PRPA for DP case , Second spell case and GPF case, may leave the PRPA by not paying the contribution & membership. Once the members will opt for EPF pension on actual last pay drawn , may not be the part of second spell IDA pension of MTNL even after getting the decision from the supreme court in favor.
The case of second spell IDA Pension of psu/MTNL to be paid by DOT is admitted in Hon’ble Delhi High Court vide WPC-12160/2019 and notice issued. Those members who are willing to remain with this case may not apply for EPF-Pension. God bless you.
MTNL VRS Scheme – 2019
Whether this scheme is for workers only or for ITS & CMD & Directors also. Why the figures of CMD, Directors and ITS officers has not declared who opted this VRS. This organization was established by British People 170 years ago and so many generations contributed in its growth. If there is any failure that is due to management and corruption. In the interest of Nation and Government of India any one may withdraw the VRS option till 3rd December 2019. Those, who are telling in the meetings to discourage the staff, on other side they are getting extention after retirement. A 50 years old official/officer is burden on MTNL while retired white colored are useful for MTNL.
BMS “ Desh ke heet mei karenge kam, kam ke lenge pure daam”
VRS should be in phase manner on quarterly basis in the interest of MTNL/GOI resulting to revive. There is too much hurry to sell the property of MTNL.
No one is speaking regarding Pro-rata pensioners.
- The case of GPF is disposed off with the observation ,there is pension in MTNL and gpf trust formed in march 2005 , presidential order issued in 2001. The object to file this OA by the PRPA is complete.
- VRS Scheme 2019 introduced
Facts and Events
- Group C & D absorbed on 1-11-1998 under Rule-37 of CCS (Pension) Rule 1972.
- The pension will be regulated under Rule-37 in MTNL since 1-11-1998.
- IDA pension paid by MTNL from 1-11-1998 upto april-2014 is PSU pension.
- Since april-2014 onward IDA pension of PSU is being paid by DOT on behaif of MTNL.
- Appreciate the view of CMD-MTNL to consider the optee A & B at par under Rule-37 for the computation of ex-gratia on applying of VRS-2019.
- The VRS may be applied by any of the eligible employee without any fear. The superannuation age may be reduced to 58 as informed by CMD-MTNL.
- Highly appreciable, the government pensioners will also be eligible for IDA pension for second spell of service in MTNL as per the observation of senior counsels in reference to VRS Scheme-2019 introduced by MTNL.
- For eligibility of full pension in case of voluntary retirement the required qualifying pensionable service is 20 years as per GOI dated 29-8-2008.
- In case of superannuation, for full pension the required qualifying service is 10 years as per GOI dated 8-6-2011.
- The office order issued by MTNL for VRS-2019, the word “pro-rata’ is deleted from CCS (Pension) Rule-1972 as per GOI issued in December-2012. Hence, the office order is defective.
- Earlier three VRS Golden Sake hand scheme in MTNL had introduced, always the service was counted since the date of regular appointment for all absorbed DOT employees for the purpose of computation of ex-gratia. It is not new as done now.
- It is requested to VRS Optee that Please keep the filled copy of Form and work sheet of calculation of ex-gratia, gratuity, leave encashment, pension, group insurance etc.
- All the information with documentary evidence submitted to Hon’ble Delhi High Court through our counsel.
Note:- The official/officer applying for VRS must mark ‘yes’ column no.15, in the case filed the case in the court for appeal or natural justice or constitutional right.
The case of DP is argued on 2-7-19 & 3-7-2019 at Delhi High Court.
The court ordered to file counter reply and rejoinder to both parties accordingly. The case is listed on 23-1-2020.
- The case of second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT is on final
stage to file in Delhi High Court.
- The decision of LPA of MTNL on EPFO is still awaited at Delhi High
- In case of VRS the EPF of remaining service is to be paid to the CPF