The OA/100/4179/2018 of Sh.Laxman Singh and OA/100/2803/2018 of Sh.Vipin and Others of less than 10 years pro-rata optee’s case admit in the Pr.CAT Delhi for fresh option on dated 2/11/2018. Thereafter two groups are in the process to file the fresh OA in the Pr.CAT Delhi on the same identical subject/prayer. The other groups are also preparing for filing the OA for the demand of fresh option for less than 10 years service in DOT who opted pro-rata pension.
It is advice to all less than 10 years service in DOT employee who opted pro-rata pension for DOT service that they must file the OA to the Pr.CAT Delhi/Mumbai for fresh option of pension. In case any legal assistance is required, it may be contacted on M-7982544354,9717675714 and collect the representation form at an earliest possibility.
The case of EPF stay is listed on 22-11-2018 at Delhi High Court.
The DOT employee who absorbed in MTNL and opted for pro-rata pension for DOT service while having less than 10 years service & not getting any pension may move for combined pension option in the PR CAT Delhi. This case has already admitted in the Pr CAT Delhi and notice has issued. It is for their interest and submit their name in the court for claim. They may go to Pr CAT Delhi in groups with fresh OA to club the main OA. It is the opportunity to move to the court for their right.
For any assistance, it may contact on Mobile 7982544354, 9717675714 for more clarification. It is appeal to all official who having less than 10 years service in DOT & have opted for pro-rata pension, they must join and avail the opportunity for their legal right.
Cases on PRPA
- Second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT case listed on dated 16-10-2018 for final argument in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- GPF in place of EPF case listed on 22-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- Minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 case listed on 25-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- DP case is listed on 19-2-2018 in Delhi High Court.
Cases of Individual group
- CDA on pension since 1-11-1998 case is listed on 26-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- CGHS entitlement on last pay drawn on superannuation case is listed on 26-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- Regular fixation of pension in place of notional as did by GOI (Full Parity) since 1-1-2006 case is listed on 14-12-2018 in Pr.CAT Delhi.
Cases pending on PRPA
- Second spell IDA pension listed on 3-10-2018 at Pr. CAT-Delhi.
- DP case listed on 19-2-2019 at Delhi High Court.
- GPF case listed on 4-10-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- Minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 listed on 8-10-2018.
Cases pending of Individual group
- Full parity since 1-1-2006 listed on 14-12-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- DA on Pro-rata since 1-11-1998 listed on 26-10-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- CGHS on last pay drawn to Pro-rata pensioners listed on 2-11-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
Hope for the best, we doing our best efforts.n
This is to inform everyone mother of Sunil Kumar Sharma (GS-PRPA) has passed away on 14-7-2018 and Tehravi will be held on dated 25-7-2018 at 3.00 PM, at Sanatan Dharam Mandir, Satyawati Nagar, Ashok Vihar Phase-3, behind Laxmi Bai College Delhi-110052.
$~3 * IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI + LPA 111/2015
MAHANAGAR TELEPHONE NIGAM LTD ….. Appellant
Through: Mr. Chandan Kumar, Advocate
UNION OF INDIA & ORS ….. Respondents
Through: Mr. Kanwal Chaudhary, Advocate for the applicants in CM Nos.15868/2018, 15869/2018 Kunwar Rajesh Singh & Ms. Punam Singh, Advocates for applicant in CM Nos.26027/2018 CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE SANJIV KHANNA HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE CHANDER SHEKHAR
O R D E R % 05.07.2018 CM Nos.15869/2018, 26028/2018
Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
LPA No.111/2015 & CM Nos.26027/2018, 15868/2018
Issue notice. Notice is accepted by learned counsel for the non-
Reply would be filed within three weeks. Rejoinder, if any,
would be filed within three weeks, after the replies are served.
Relist on 3.10.2018.
SANJIV KHANNA, J
CHANDER SHEKHAR, J JULY 05, 2018/tp
Status of PRPA cases pending in court –
1. Second spell IDA pension paid by DOT case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on dated
2. DP case listed Delhi High Court on 11-9-2018.
3. GPF case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 8-10-2018.
4. Minimum Pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 11-7-
Status of Individual group cases –
1. Full Parity since 1-1-2006 case listed in Pr.CAT Delhi on 20-7-2018.
2. DA on Pro-rata since absorption case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 12-7-2018.
3. CGHS facility on last pay drawn case listed in Pr.CAT Delhi on 31-7-2018.
The case of EPFO for full pension to vacat the stay is listed in Delhi High Court
at item no.3 in court no.6 on dated 5-7-2018. The MTNL corporate issued the orders for 73.8 since 1-1-2007 notionally & to be paid since 1-1-2018 and HRA since the date of issue of order.
GS-PRPA is retiring in August-2018 and thereafter with more devotion the work of PRPA will proceed . GS will visit to Mumbai in September-2018.
“ It is observed that the MTNL is computing the gratuity of the Pro-rata pensioners as equal to the directly recruited employee which is invalid and against to the law. It is to be computed at par with other absorbee. At the time of final superannuation retirement of DOT employee from MTNL who opted pro-rata pension for the first spell service, the gratuity is to be calculated as per the provision of PO letter on the completion of combined service of 33 years as[ 16.5 X (last Basic Pay + IDA )]- paid amount on account of gratuity at the time of absorption= Rest amount of gratuity which is to be paid subject to 20 lacs. This is the great unjustice with pro-rata pension holders. While CMD office is seeking all type of aid from the Govt on the basis of DOT employee absorbed in the MTNL.”
Be united against the injustice.
All the DR (Directly Recruited) are required to secure their future social security for themselves and family to join the hands with PRPA for full pension on the basis of Actual Basic + IDA from EPS-95 scheme as per rule 11(3) and same is upheld by the supreme court . It is secured in the hand of Ministry of labour.
Status cases of PRPA
- Second spell IDA Pension could not heard and next listed on 17-07-2018.
- 3665 minimum pension next listed on 11-07-2018.
- GPF case next listed on 2-07-2018.
- DP payment in Hon.High Court Delhi , GOI applied for delay condone and next date listed on 11-09-2018.
Status of Individual Group Cases
- Full parity on Pro-rata since 1-1-2006, listed on 20-7-2018.
- DA on pro-rata since absorption , listed on 12-7-2018.
- CGHS on last pay drawn, listed on 14-5-2017.
Sh.G.D.Gupta appeared in the Delhi High Court for seeking EPS-95 pension on actual Basic+IDA as per 11(3) and same is ordered by Supreme Court for CPF holders. It is directly benefit to Directly Recruited (DR) of MTNL. DR may contact to the GS-PRPA for more detail on 9868578844.