- Mrs Asha Devi w/o Late Sh.Chandi Prasad Bamrara filed the OA-1490/2017 for fresh combined pension due to less than 10 years service against the pro-rata pension for the service rendered to the DOT. The Pr.CAT Delhi allowed the application with the direction to provide the fresh option for combined pension option .
- The Government gone to Delhi High Court WP( C ) -9070/2018, But Delhi High Court given the judgement in the favor Mrs Asha Devi on dated 16/11/2018 and directed to provide fresh option for combined pension. It also mentioned particularly to count past for pension in IDA pension of PSU/MTNL and same is elaborate by GS-PRPA in the case of Second Spell IDA pension of PSU/MTNL.
- The pro-rata optee of less than 10 years service may move to the Pr. Delhi/Mumbai in groups for their legitimate right.
Cases on PRPA
- Second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT case listed on dated 16-10-2018 for final argument in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- GPF in place of EPF case listed on 22-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- Minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 case listed on 25-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- DP case is listed on 19-2-2018 in Delhi High Court.
Cases of Individual group
- CDA on pension since 1-11-1998 case is listed on 26-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- CGHS entitlement on last pay drawn on superannuation case is listed on 26-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- Regular fixation of pension in place of notional as did by GOI (Full Parity) since 1-1-2006 case is listed on 14-12-2018 in Pr.CAT Delhi.
Cases pending on PRPA
- Second spell IDA pension listed on 3-10-2018 at Pr. CAT-Delhi.
- DP case listed on 19-2-2019 at Delhi High Court.
- GPF case listed on 4-10-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- Minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 listed on 8-10-2018.
Cases pending of Individual group
- Full parity since 1-1-2006 listed on 14-12-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- DA on Pro-rata since 1-11-1998 listed on 26-10-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- CGHS on last pay drawn to Pro-rata pensioners listed on 2-11-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
Hope for the best, we doing our best efforts.n
$~3 * IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI + LPA 111/2015
MAHANAGAR TELEPHONE NIGAM LTD ….. Appellant
Through: Mr. Chandan Kumar, Advocate
UNION OF INDIA & ORS ….. Respondents
Through: Mr. Kanwal Chaudhary, Advocate for the applicants in CM Nos.15868/2018, 15869/2018 Kunwar Rajesh Singh & Ms. Punam Singh, Advocates for applicant in CM Nos.26027/2018 CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE SANJIV KHANNA HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE CHANDER SHEKHAR
O R D E R % 05.07.2018 CM Nos.15869/2018, 26028/2018
Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
LPA No.111/2015 & CM Nos.26027/2018, 15868/2018
Issue notice. Notice is accepted by learned counsel for the non-
Reply would be filed within three weeks. Rejoinder, if any,
would be filed within three weeks, after the replies are served.
Relist on 3.10.2018.
SANJIV KHANNA, J
CHANDER SHEKHAR, J JULY 05, 2018/tp
Status of PRPA cases pending in court –
1. Second spell IDA pension paid by DOT case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on dated
2. DP case listed Delhi High Court on 11-9-2018.
3. GPF case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 8-10-2018.
4. Minimum Pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 11-7-
Status of Individual group cases –
1. Full Parity since 1-1-2006 case listed in Pr.CAT Delhi on 20-7-2018.
2. DA on Pro-rata since absorption case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 12-7-2018.
3. CGHS facility on last pay drawn case listed in Pr.CAT Delhi on 31-7-2018.
The case of EPFO for full pension to vacat the stay is listed in Delhi High Court
at item no.3 in court no.6 on dated 5-7-2018. The MTNL corporate issued the orders for 73.8 since 1-1-2007 notionally & to be paid since 1-1-2018 and HRA since the date of issue of order.
GS-PRPA is retiring in August-2018 and thereafter with more devotion the work of PRPA will proceed . GS will visit to Mumbai in September-2018.
“ It is observed that the MTNL is computing the gratuity of the Pro-rata pensioners as equal to the directly recruited employee which is invalid and against to the law. It is to be computed at par with other absorbee. At the time of final superannuation retirement of DOT employee from MTNL who opted pro-rata pension for the first spell service, the gratuity is to be calculated as per the provision of PO letter on the completion of combined service of 33 years as[ 16.5 X (last Basic Pay + IDA )]- paid amount on account of gratuity at the time of absorption= Rest amount of gratuity which is to be paid subject to 20 lacs. This is the great unjustice with pro-rata pension holders. While CMD office is seeking all type of aid from the Govt on the basis of DOT employee absorbed in the MTNL.”
Be united against the injustice.
All the DR (Directly Recruited) are required to secure their future social security for themselves and family to join the hands with PRPA for full pension on the basis of Actual Basic + IDA from EPS-95 scheme as per rule 11(3) and same is upheld by the supreme court . It is secured in the hand of Ministry of labour.
Status cases of PRPA
- Second spell IDA Pension could not heard and next listed on 17-07-2018.
- 3665 minimum pension next listed on 11-07-2018.
- GPF case next listed on 2-07-2018.
- DP payment in Hon.High Court Delhi , GOI applied for delay condone and next date listed on 11-09-2018.
Status of Individual Group Cases
- Full parity on Pro-rata since 1-1-2006, listed on 20-7-2018.
- DA on pro-rata since absorption , listed on 12-7-2018.
- CGHS on last pay drawn, listed on 14-5-2017.
Sh.G.D.Gupta appeared in the Delhi High Court for seeking EPS-95 pension on actual Basic+IDA as per 11(3) and same is ordered by Supreme Court for CPF holders. It is directly benefit to Directly Recruited (DR) of MTNL. DR may contact to the GS-PRPA for more detail on 9868578844.
- Bad news:- Shri Manish Kumar AM(T) in the very young age of 33 years has died due to accident of burning to contact with high tension line at the time of overhead laying of OFC cable in Bawana Industrial area in duty hours on dated 19-04-2018. Both the association of executives are agitating & demanding at CMD office dharna 24 hours that the permanent job in MTNL to his wife, one crore rupees compensation and action against the responsible person.
- Mr G.D.Gupta & others have filed the case against PLA in Hon’ble High Court Delhi to implement the order of supreme court for EPS-95 pension on actual Basic+IDA and listed on dated 23-04-2018 at item no.37 in court no.3, as informed by Mr.G.D.Gupta.
Status of cases of PRPA
- Second spell IDA pension case on final hearing listed on 04-05-2018.
- DP case in High Court listed on 11-09-2018.
- GPF case listed on 02-07-2018.
- Minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 case listed on 24-4-2018.
Status of cases of Individual Group
- Full Parity case listed on 20-7-2018.
- DA on Pro-rata since absorption case listed on 12-7-2018.
- CGHS on last pay drawn case listed on 14-5-2018.
- By the order of office of ED-Delhi, Mr. Mukul Kamble GM-North transferred to GM-BBO in MTNL-Delhi.
- EPFO:- the CBT meeting held on 13-4-2018 as per information, the members considered that there will be no discrimination of EPS-95 pension as per 11(3) on actual basic+ida on the the basis of exempted or non-exempted organization.The supreme court order will be implemented on all
- Mr. G.D.Gupta working in west area of MTNL-Delhi is working hard to file the case in Hon. High Court Delhi to implement the supreme court order of pension on actual basic+ida on the Pro-rata pensioners of MTNL.
- The gratuity case of absorbed DOT employee who opted for pro-rata pension for past service to be calculated at par with other absorbee who opted for combined pension, the case is under consideration. The legal opinion is seeking from the counsels and also requested to pro-rata pensioners in Delhi and Mumbai if they have any relevant document or information for claiming gratuity at par with other absorbee may be conveyed to GS-PRPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The case of second spell IDA pension is listed on dated 4-5-2018 and could not be heard while on hearing at first.
- The case of GPF listed on dated 3-4-2018.
- On dated 28-3-2018, JCM of MTNL is conducted and agreed to revise the notional fixation formulae from 68.8 to 73.8 w.e.f. 1-1-2007 and cash paid since 1-1-2018. The majority union Kamgar Sangh and Majdoor Sangh represented the staff side.