After a long gap, the PRPA is again joining the dialogue with it’s members and pro-rata pensioners of MTNL. After the last updation, the new developments have come in force in this period.
1. In case of CGHS facility after retirement to pro-rata pensioners, Pr.CAT-Delhi passed the order to ministry of Health & DOT to review the case and allow ward on the basis of last post at the time of retirement from MTNL/PSU and not from the date of absorption.
2. The case of minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 is allowed by the Pr.CAT-Delhi and order passed in favor of pro-rata pensioners in MTNL.
3. The case of DA on pension since absorption, the pleadings are completed and on final argument within few days.
4. The case of GPF is on board since last one week on hearing for final decision.
5. The case of second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT is submitted and on argument within few days in Hon’ble Delhi High Court.
6. The case of DP is linked with DA case at Hon’ble Delhi High Court.
The MTNL has introduced the VRS scheme for ita’s employee’s with draft terms & conditions. The executive of PRPA held in meeting has decided to oppose the two points at the level of CMD-MTNL, MOC, Head of group of ministers and PMO. 1. Un constitutional term introduced to stop the employee from the legitimate right of court appeal on the land of law. 2. Deduction of due pension amount (which is not being paid) from ex-gratia computed for rest of service on VRS applied in case of pro-rata pensioners of MTNL. Extreme level discrimination, Combined service pensioners will get 125% ex-gratia of last pay (BP+IDA), Pro-rata pensioners will get 75% ex-gratia of last pay (BP+IDA) and Directly recruited employee of MTNL will get 100% ex-gratia of last pay (BP+IDA). But subject to the Gujrat Model and cealing to three limits.
It is the crucial time, all the pro-rata pensioners have to unite for right. It is learnt from the sources, Asha Devi succeed to get combined pension of Rs.20,000/- pm with arrear of 15 lakhs after the long battle up to supreme court, the executive of PRPA congrats to Asha Devi on winning of less than 10 years case of pro-rata pensioners in MTNL.
Respected validate updated members of PRPA/participants of Group,
Now a days different type of news are flowing reference to the employees of telecom companies BSNL/MTNL and for it’s revival. The elected govt will take the final decision as per it’s own suitability. The PRPA is committed to fight for Second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT for it’s members up to the supereme court for natural justice and implementation of written promise by DOT.
It is also assured to the participants of group cases( DA on pension since 1-11-1998, full parity since 1-1-2006 and CGHS facility on IDA last pay drawn) that these cases shall also be fight upto the extent.
The VRS is to be carefully read before taking final decision
Sunil Kumar GS-PRPA
- The case of second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT was listed on 13-12-2018 and pre-poned by the bench on dated 5-12-2018 without any notice. Even the case put on board on dated 6-12-2018 & order uploaded on 19-12-2018 and not heard the argument of OA and rejoinder and disposed-off just to clear the pendency of cases. It is completely against the natural justice of pensioners. The PRPA is preparing to file the writ petition against this order to the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi just after opening of court in January-2019.Not to worry, case is in our favor.
- The case of DP is listed on dated 19-2-2019 in Hon’ble Delhi High Court.
- The case of GPF listed on 13-12-2018 and adjourned but date is not mentioned.
- The case of minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 is listed on 8-1-2019.
Cases of Individual group
- The case of full parity is listed on dated 8-2-2019 in court no.5
- The case of CDA on pro-rata since 1-11-1998 is listed on dated 9-1-2019 in court no.5
- The case of CGHS facility on last pay drawn on superannuation is listed on dated 27-2-2019 in court no.6
- The PRPA executive committee is ready to fight the case of second spell up to the supreme court. The members who are having the less than 10 years service in DOT & opted pro-rata pension, are also covered in this case.
- Those official of less than 10 years service who are interested to file the fresh OA on the basis of judgement of Asha Devi, they may contact on 7982544354,9717675714 for assistance. It is also discussed with the counsel who filed the fresh OA on this matter.
“ Be affirm & unite for achieving the final goal”
The OA/100/4179/2018 of Sh.Laxman Singh and OA/100/2803/2018 of Sh.Vipin and Others of less than 10 years pro-rata optee’s case admit in the Pr.CAT Delhi for fresh option on dated 2/11/2018. Thereafter two groups are in the process to file the fresh OA in the Pr.CAT Delhi on the same identical subject/prayer. The other groups are also preparing for filing the OA for the demand of fresh option for less than 10 years service in DOT who opted pro-rata pension.
It is advice to all less than 10 years service in DOT employee who opted pro-rata pension for DOT service that they must file the OA to the Pr.CAT Delhi/Mumbai for fresh option of pension. In case any legal assistance is required, it may be contacted on M-7982544354,9717675714 and collect the representation form at an earliest possibility.
Cases on PRPA
- Second spell IDA pension to be paid by DOT case listed on dated 16-10-2018 for final argument in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- GPF in place of EPF case listed on 22-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- Minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 case listed on 25-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- DP case is listed on 19-2-2018 in Delhi High Court.
Cases of Individual group
- CDA on pension since 1-11-1998 case is listed on 26-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- CGHS entitlement on last pay drawn on superannuation case is listed on 26-10-2018 in Pr. CAT Delhi.
- Regular fixation of pension in place of notional as did by GOI (Full Parity) since 1-1-2006 case is listed on 14-12-2018 in Pr.CAT Delhi.
Cases pending on PRPA
- Second spell IDA pension listed on 3-10-2018 at Pr. CAT-Delhi.
- DP case listed on 19-2-2019 at Delhi High Court.
- GPF case listed on 4-10-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- Minimum pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 listed on 8-10-2018.
Cases pending of Individual group
- Full parity since 1-1-2006 listed on 14-12-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- DA on Pro-rata since 1-11-1998 listed on 26-10-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
- CGHS on last pay drawn to Pro-rata pensioners listed on 2-11-2018 at Pr CAT-Delhi.
Hope for the best, we doing our best efforts.n
$~3 * IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI + LPA 111/2015
MAHANAGAR TELEPHONE NIGAM LTD ….. Appellant
Through: Mr. Chandan Kumar, Advocate
UNION OF INDIA & ORS ….. Respondents
Through: Mr. Kanwal Chaudhary, Advocate for the applicants in CM Nos.15868/2018, 15869/2018 Kunwar Rajesh Singh & Ms. Punam Singh, Advocates for applicant in CM Nos.26027/2018 CORAM: HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE SANJIV KHANNA HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE CHANDER SHEKHAR
O R D E R % 05.07.2018 CM Nos.15869/2018, 26028/2018
Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
LPA No.111/2015 & CM Nos.26027/2018, 15868/2018
Issue notice. Notice is accepted by learned counsel for the non-
Reply would be filed within three weeks. Rejoinder, if any,
would be filed within three weeks, after the replies are served.
Relist on 3.10.2018.
SANJIV KHANNA, J
CHANDER SHEKHAR, J JULY 05, 2018/tp
Status of PRPA cases pending in court –
1. Second spell IDA pension paid by DOT case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on dated
2. DP case listed Delhi High Court on 11-9-2018.
3. GPF case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 8-10-2018.
4. Minimum Pension 3665 since 1-1-2006 case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 11-7-
Status of Individual group cases –
1. Full Parity since 1-1-2006 case listed in Pr.CAT Delhi on 20-7-2018.
2. DA on Pro-rata since absorption case listed in Pr CAT Delhi on 12-7-2018.
3. CGHS facility on last pay drawn case listed in Pr.CAT Delhi on 31-7-2018.
The case of EPFO for full pension to vacat the stay is listed in Delhi High Court
at item no.3 in court no.6 on dated 5-7-2018. The MTNL corporate issued the orders for 73.8 since 1-1-2007 notionally & to be paid since 1-1-2018 and HRA since the date of issue of order.
GS-PRPA is retiring in August-2018 and thereafter with more devotion the work of PRPA will proceed . GS will visit to Mumbai in September-2018.
“ It is observed that the MTNL is computing the gratuity of the Pro-rata pensioners as equal to the directly recruited employee which is invalid and against to the law. It is to be computed at par with other absorbee. At the time of final superannuation retirement of DOT employee from MTNL who opted pro-rata pension for the first spell service, the gratuity is to be calculated as per the provision of PO letter on the completion of combined service of 33 years as[ 16.5 X (last Basic Pay + IDA )]- paid amount on account of gratuity at the time of absorption= Rest amount of gratuity which is to be paid subject to 20 lacs. This is the great unjustice with pro-rata pension holders. While CMD office is seeking all type of aid from the Govt on the basis of DOT employee absorbed in the MTNL.”
Be united against the injustice.
All the DR (Directly Recruited) are required to secure their future social security for themselves and family to join the hands with PRPA for full pension on the basis of Actual Basic + IDA from EPS-95 scheme as per rule 11(3) and same is upheld by the supreme court . It is secured in the hand of Ministry of labour.